Friday, October 17, 2008

Stairway back to heaven.

Life you see, and death you don't,
yet the living are blind,
and the dead lead us to true sight.
Be it hindsight, or foreshadow,
it is a sense that we should not let slip away.

How dull it is, and truly wrongdoing,
to allow ignorance to prosper in such a helpless world.

How helpless we are as a species,
leading to utter oppression of all other life and even the inanimate.

Riddle me useless, and riddle me to insanity,
I cannot solve your pointless riddle for the life of me.
Yet I have one for you.
'What is Love?' can you tell me?
Can you not tell me?
What is true love?
TRUE... LOVE...

Your answer is wrong.
For the true meaning of love is enigmatic.
It only exists if on a Universal level.
And if, as a whole, we have not reached that level...
well than true love is yet to exist,
but only tease those who have heart and mind connected.

I don't know what I'm saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment