Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I note my present situation in black & white pixels.

So, a few days away and you pick your new master,
I mean, I'm sorry, you pick 'our' new president.

You won't ever see what the fuck I am seeing,
for if I live NOW, and outside of the void you call time,
than why would I care about a course of action that takes time?

Moments are things that you wait for, and then they pass,
and you just remember them.

My moments are a bit different,
they take place right now, I want change today,
but it is not offered by them, so I change myself a little bit,
in spite of their efforts to make us all WAIT.

You can see the madness, they know that you see the madness,
yet offer no solution, while you just hope that they won't screw you over.

When? Oh Dear God, Fucking When Will You Enter Our Souls
On A Whole Level And See Yourself In Each And Every 'Other' ?

The time is upon us now! Not because it's nearly November,
but because it is simply NOW !

Do you understand? They will always have control,
if you keep giving them our Present Moment.
They are stealing our Real Time, via a false fucking world.

Tonight I will celebrate how much I don't give fuck about them.
Tonight I will endlessly declare my right to not play in their game.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
Carpe Diem.
Paix, Paix, Paix !
~Your's in heart~
~Brian~

No comments:

Post a Comment