Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spoiler alert: water kills the witch, n the wizard isn't almighty

Slight of mouth, is not worth a damn to me.
I hear how you slip insanity into your interpretation our sane constitution.
I see how you fool them into your foolishness.
Yes, we can. No you can't, I smell fumes of what can only be described,
as the early stages of another lie.
It's not hard to see through your veil,
but you've made it a challenge to get them to look to the left side of the room,
even though your curtain is stripped back, and you stand as naked as fiction.

They want the Wizard of Emerald City.. so they eat up your smoke and mirrors..
Well Mr. Fake, I don't want your diploma, to tell me I was smart all along..
I don't want your clock, to tell me my hearts been beating all along..
I don't want your decree of courageousness..
I want to be home, and not reduced to black and white..
I want my own world to experience the beauty of the world,
that which you are holding back from us..

nonsensically yours,
chirp

No comments:

Post a Comment