Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Parents wonder why the streams are bitter..

..when they themselves have poisoned the fountain"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deciphering the meaning of life is impossible.
Nothing ever seems to make sense, besides false perceptions.
Not god, not science, not even this moment.
Tricks all around, no longer just for kids.
We trick ourselves into a mutually corrupt society.
I'm tricking you with yet another random observation.
You're tricking me with a Self-Righteous opinion.

We talk the talk, and walk certain walks.
How are you living in false hope?
I'm just fine, making myself believe it's natural, like always.

In no way am I a proper human being.
I don't comprehend how to function within the current system of things.
Often I wonder if this experience I'm having was meant to be..
or if really there is a giant joke being played on your's truly.

Whatever the reason, and meaning, behind the big picture of it all..
I hope that we all get to see the Universe with out it's mask of physical reality, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment