Friday, October 12, 2012

you won't like me when i'm angry, or maybe you will? it's relative amigo.

I'm sad that it seems it's time I write verse un-transcendently.
Like when simply I'll state that I love my whole family,
why must it not be obvious I mean planet-wide?
I'm outside the box and stuck in a waiting line,
biding space-time, passing Einstein, and relatively un-phased by it.
When the light flashes at par-s
peed and the boom-rush is supersonic,
do the math now it's subatomic demonic genocide, the death toll's bubonic,
this the real coupon you shop with.
“Thank you and come again.” was this the 'flaw Atlantean'?
Bombardment marketing, and war-crimes encrypted,
the long con deception, paints a justified depiction,
replacing richness with cash bills, and value with digits.
It's a monolithic veil taking the wide-world with it.
Can't escape it these days, paralysed by it's vampyric gaze.
Retreating to how simply golden idols are praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment