Thursday, March 3, 2011

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I believe and nothing can change that.
I'm not under mind control by the Gloom-inati world order.
Yeah so just because it exists as a ten thousand year old controlling force,
it doesn't mean we're all a mistake, fucking destined for ruin and misery,
and destruction.

Yeah so this is.
I'm not going to sulk in the whirlpool of reality,
or fate, or the present, or whatever term you prefer.

But I'm cutting the cord,
the umbilical between the machine and I.
It's gravity pulls in that which confirms the appeal of it's output.
Putting price-tags on the misery of "uncultured" members of the earth family,
while the "civilized" and "modern" "humans" buy into it.

I'm disgusted with the human race.
Oh, so when a comedian says it, they're edgy and sooo right..
but I say it and I'm an imbecile and a hypocrite?

Babylon, the machine.. bleh

I know you're afraid to share, but if you could only see the faces
of your sisters and brothers when we all get to eat the plants,
and have warmth in a winter.

Will there be chaos?
Not if the spirituality of these religions transcend whichever gospel writing.

For, infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment