Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Helter skeleton.

Uncertainty, like disease, leaves me standing weak at the knees.
Life's highs and lows have dropped me somewhere in the middle of a war.
No high is enough, no low is all that forgiving.
I now understand the concept of a steep downward spiral.
When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide,
where I stop and turn and I go for a ride, till I get to the bottom and I see you again.
I'm comin' down fast but baby don't let me break you.
I'm comin' down fast but don't let me break you.
Will you won't you.. want me to make you?
I can make it better, in the end.
I can be what hasn't come. I can cue a clash of the races.
Not between dark skinned and light skinned,
but rather, between those who have cleansed their own souls,
and those that refuse to wash away the misguiding scum that covers theirs.
The duel of duality is at hand, while divine truth itself is at stake.
It will ring like a symphony, brass pinned against wood,
but my destiny knows I can't dance a fraction of how much I can love.
I'm scared of the unknown, and yet I'll find my way.
Maybe I'll search the skies for a woman bearing diamonds.
First though, I need to find courage to keep the future intact within me, otherwise without me.
I'll water this blooming dream for now, the 'rest' (ha) later.

~ps~ the universal human apocalypse is nothing but the acceptance of transcendence,
but without politeness of patience for those who stall during their journey inward.

No comments:

Post a Comment