Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Did you ever get fed up? I said “I mean did you ever get scared that everything was going to go lousy unless you did something?"

title credit to JD Salinger
-----------------------------
anyway..
When in the course, of the only life one knows,
there lies the answer to your greatest question.
Snuck into the fabric of time, and space,
so that patience alone, is the key to solving that riddle.
My questioning of existential perception, has varied
over the spread of my waking life. As the unknown becomes
known, and right back to a greater unknown. The depth that
comes with utilizing all four accessible dimensions is a vast
field of potential that I rarely see people in control of.
Outward, outward, forever the answer must be out there.
But really? Maybe in the uncharted forests, but you will not
find answers in established society. For the "answers" from
your computer screen and television, are failing to produce
local action. Failing to produce ANY real action.
Take your dusty bikes out of the garage.
Plant some tomatoes in your back yard, and tend to them.
Gather 5 friends and protest the nearest Wal-mart,
I doubt the local businesses would mind.
I'm not sure who killed the electric car,
nor can I prove that Kennedy didn't want his vision to die along with him.
I don't want to see the world fail at collaborating, just because
we feel like our force cannot escape from the web of a system
of which we've become trapped and intertwined in.
Human race, at once, synonymous with the egoistic based
society of which we fail to shed the skin of, time and time again.

I'll enjoy nonetheless, all that comes with having my own mind,
regardless of whatever tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment